MB Capital is a growing investment family office that owns participation in twenty SMEs. We are looking for candidates to fill General Manager positions in a few manufacturing or distribution and service companies that we plan to acquire in the short term.
We also want to replenish our bank of potential candidates for future acquisitions.
- Full time · General Manager
- Fields · Manufacturing, distribution and services
- Locations – Estrie, Montérégie et Centre-du-Québec
Job Description :
The General Manager is responsible for developing strategies and implementing action plans based on established objectives and strategies. The General Manager organizes, directs and controls all of the organization’s activities while ensuring that sound management of human, financial and material resources is maintained. He is also responsible for ensuring the sustainability and growth of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The person sought will act with leadership and dynamism to represent, defend and promote the interests of the organization in an energetic and positive manner. He/She will have a vision and a rigor to follow the relevant strategic actions. He/She will have an increased sense of organization and priorities to effectively plan human and material resources.
Professional skills and qualifications:
- A university education related to the mandate of the position (a combination of experience and relevant training may be considered);
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience related to the position sought.
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial profile, leadership and mobilization skills and must be an excellent communicator.
- Be recognized for their ethical sense and more specifically their loyalty, respect for their peers and integrity.
- Great autonomy;
- Competitive compensation accompanied by performance bonuses;
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder of the company.
The General Manager nomination process is completely confidential.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to the attention of Karine Therrien, Executive Assistant at MB Capital, at the following email address:
Phone. : 819 571-6435
Anyone who meets the requirements of a vacant position is invited to apply. After having completed the analysis of the applications received, MB Capital will communicate with the people who will have distinguished themselves through the application process..